This election is about people in Crouch End and their hopes for the area. Over the last year Jason Arthur, Natan Doron and Lourdes Keever have been listening closely to residents to understand the issues they care about. Jason, Natan and Lourdes are incredibly passionate about Crouch End and would be honoured to serve as local councillors.
Jason, Lourdes and Natan pledge to work hard for Crouch End
Jason, Natan and Lourdes been out in every season listening to residents – and they will continue to do so as Crouch End councillors. They believe that only by working together with residents can they continue to make Crouch End one of the best places to live in North London.
By electing Jason, Natan and Lourdes Crouch End residents will have three councillors who will work tirelessly to ensure that their views are at the heart of the Council’s decisions. They pledge to work with residents to deliver a positive vision for Crouch End that strengthens the community.
- Drive faster progress on the development of Hornsey Town Hall, ensuring that residents are consulted on how it can best serve our community
- Work with the Council and Fusion to deliver improvements to Park Road Leisure Centre and do everything we can to keep the diving board in Crouch End
- Actively support fantastic local community groups and events such as Crouch End Open Studios and the Crouch End Festival
- Deliver improvements to roads and pavements across the ward to ensure that pedestrians and cyclists can travel safely
- Work with Homes for Haringey to ensure that repairs to homes happen faster
The people of Crouch End deserve a strong voice at the decision-making table on Haringey Council.